Audio is excellent.
Announcer: Harlowe Wilcox. Vic Shone Orchestra
- The Andrews Sisters are joined by Kurt Massey and the Ambassadors to sing, Aren’t You Glad You’re You.
- The sisters sing, Did You Ever Get That Feeling in the Moonlight.
- Kurt Massey sings, Wait and See.
- The sisters sing, If I Could Be With You.
- The Nash Kelvinator green room salute goes to comedian, Al Pierce. He steps into character as Elmer Blurt, and gives a low pressure salesman ship lesson.
- The sisters sing, Put That Ring on My Finger.
- Kurt and Patty sing, Darling Just Make Love to Me.
- The whole gang sing, Night and Day.