Stand by for some rare moments in the early days of radio, with just over a half hour of the sweet, big band sound, as Harry Horlick, and his A&P Gypsies play the hits of the day.
- Frank Parker sings, It’s Just A Memory.
- Butterflies in the Rain.
- Road to Paradise.
- Frank Parker sings, Love songs of the Nile.
- Two Russian Gypsie Melodies.
- Hymn to the Sun.
- Frank Parker sings, Let’s Have Another Cup of Coffee. (Later, the theme song for Burns and Allen in their Maxwell House Voffee days.)
- Frank Parker sings, Strike Me Pink.
- The Caballero Song.
- Frank Parker sings, Stardust.
- An oriental sounding piece from a Broadway musical.
Note: Listeners may recognize the name and vocal talents of Frank Parker, as being the tenor of the Jack Benny show of this era.