Welcom, and I hope you enjoy the website. Besides catching the main podcast feed, visit my Resources page for full information on how to subscribe to the various other feeds that are available. Grab your favorite channel feeds, and subscribe to get the shows you want.
- Crazy weirdness. I’ve been off the web for several weeks, and in getting back in touch with things I found some pages missing. They’re back. If you find features not working, drop me a line.
- There’s a neew link on the links page. Visit Old Time Rock n Roll to enjoy all the classic sounds of early Rock n Roll, presented by Lee Douglass. You’ll also see his shows appearing in my “Contributor” Channel.
- NEW!Send a voice message with SpeakPipe. Note to screen reader users, after clicking the link, look for the pop up for SpeakPipe at the bottom of the page.
- I started a Links Page. Check it out for recommended web sites, blogs, and podcasts. Not all are OTR related. Let me know if you have a site I can include, and I’ll consider adding it.
- I have a new commenting system. It links the site, and your comments to a community of commenters, and information sharing. Give it a try.
- Show your ongoing support, and help keep the shows coming. Here’s how…
- NEW! Now on Patreon.com. Visit Retro Radio on Patreon and back the show in a new way. Contribute, help reach goals, and take part in rewards.
- Become a member, and sponsor a show. I’ll mention your name, podcast, web site, business, or any message you want to tell to the world. As long as it’s clean.
- My Piggy bank icon now lets you test drive a membership for 1 month, so check it out. Payments are all powered by PayPal, so it’s safe and securely handled.
- A good way to show your support is just to sign up for my weekly digest.
If you can’t find the sign up form in the side bar, or footer area, be sure to visit the
- Click a banner. Go to OTRCat. Buy something, and show your support for the podcast.
- Visit the Podcasts Page where things show up as they happen. Be sure to bookmark it once you’re there, so you always have the up to date shows that get posted.