To men who’ve had
No date of late
Secure donations, powered by PayPal. Give generously, and give often.
Welcome, and I hope you enjoy the website. Besides catching the main podcast feed, visit my Resources page for full information on how to subscribe to the various other feeds that are available. Grab your favorite channel feeds, and subscribe to get the shows you want.
Get two holiday favorites Free.
Add these RSS feeds to your favorite podcatcher to grab all the shows.
RSS: Jonathan Thomas, and His Christmas on the Moon
Jonathan has to go to the moon to rescue Santa, defeat the Wintergreen Witch, and save Christmas for all of us here on Earth. Join him as he travels to strange lands, and meets exotic new friends.
RSS: Cinnamon Bear
While cleaning the attic to get ready to decorate for Christmas, the twins need to get their silver star back. They chase the Crazy Quilt Dragon through strange and exciting lands. New friends, and a little magic get them through, and Santa helps them get home in time for Christmas. A star studded cast of well known radio actors go largely uncredited in this holiday special.
- NEW! Easy to remember links to get to Facebook, and Patreon!
- Send a voice message with SpeakPipe. Note to screen reader users, after clicking the link, look for the pop up for SpeakPipe at the bottom of the page.
- Show your ongoing support, and help keep the shows coming. Here’s how…
- Now on Patreon.com. Visit Retro Radio on Patreon and back the show in a new way. Contribute, help reach goals, and take part in rewards.
- Become a member, and sponsor a show. I’ll mention your name, podcast, web site, business, or any message you want to tell to the world. As long as it’s clean.
- There are no more requirements to be a paid member. I mainly set up the memberships as a way to keep spammers at bay. You still can use the Piggy Bank icon to send a donation my way, or even make it a recurring donation if you like.
- A good way to show your support is just to sign up for my weekly digest.
If you can’t find the sign up form in the side bar, or footer area, be sure to visit the
- Click a banner. Go to OTRCat. Buy something, and show your support for the podcast.
- Visit the Podcasts Page where things show up as they happen. Be sure to bookmark it once you’re there, so you always have the up to date shows that get posted.