Welcom, and I hope you enjoy the website.
Besides catching the main podcast feed, visit my Resources page for full information on how to subscribe to the various other feeds that are available. Grab your favorite channel feeds, and subscribe to get the shows you want.
- Been busy fixing weirdness with the RSS feeds. I think I got it all worked out. Let me know if you still find trouble.
- Subscription feeds on the Resource Page are moving to feedburner. If I did it right, your podcatcher subscription shouldn’t change, but the channel feeds might have changed. Be sure to revisit the Resources page and use the Feedburner subscription link.
- Become a member, and sponsor a show. I’ll mention your name, podcast, web site,
business, or any message you want to tell to the world. As long as it’s clean.
- Visitors to the site now have some options for becoming a member, Please visit the Register page for all the details.
- My Piggy bank icon near the top of the page now lets you test drive a membership for 1 month, so check it out. Payments are all powered by PayPal, so it’s safe and securely handled.
- The best way to show your support is just to sign up for my weekly digest. Have a look over there in the right hand side bar.
- You can now show your support for the podcast when you make a purchase at OTRCAT.com.Visit and shop today! Be sure to click one of my banners for OTRCatelog, and the Retro Radio Podcast will get a little credit back. Thanks.
- Visit the Podcast page where things show up as they happen. Be sure to bookmark it once you’re there, so you always have the up to date shows that get posted.
- Want to participate in the next roundtable discussion? Contact me for full details.
- Help the Retro Radio Podcast deliver a better podcast for you. Consider taking a survey. Take the survey today! The audience survey about demographics only takes a few minutes to complete.