The man to fill the comedy gap, Ken Carpenter explains that Bing is the meat. What does Bing think of George Burns as the next big singer?
- Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer. (Bing Crosby, Gloria Wood)
- A Thousand Violins. (Bing Crosby)
- I Can Dream Can’t I. (Carol Richards)
- the recently married Jimmy Stuart joins Bing for jokes about his bashful nature, getting married, weddings, honeymoons, and more. Also dating, courtship, and how Jimmy met his bride. The two reenact the proposal scene. Bing and Jimmy even do a duet of, Baby It’s Cold Outside.
- Christmas Song. (Bing Crosby)