A special show with no visit with the Carters, and no recipe. Just a few carols, and sentimental momentts.
Mary Lee facilitates as she introduces Vic Demoan and the Serenaders who sing the playlist.
- A medley of Winter Wonderland, and Jingle Bells.
- Joy to the World.
- O Little Town of Bethlehem.
- It Came Upon a Midnight Clear.
- Hark the Herald Angels Sing.
- Angels We Have Heard on High.
- Deck the Halls.
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen.
- A medley of nursery rhymes to include: Humpty Dumpty, Bo Peep, and lots more.
- White Christmas.
- Mary Lee is back to tell a favorite Christmas story. Over a hundred years earlier, in the snow covered Alps, kids played in the festively decorated valley. A priest’s sermon preparation is interrupted by a call to visit a baby and its mother. The events inspire a song that he penned, and shared with a musician friend. The song was, Silent Night.
- The Serenaders sing, Silent Night.
- Mary Lee shares one final Christmas wish for listeners.