A reworking of the script from 39-10-00 Rush I Hereby Resign From…, this time with Russell resigning rather than Rush. ~Some of the clubs are very, very similar and some are completely different.
This episode pales in comparison to it’s predecessor; Russell is alright but he’s certainly no Rush.
- Russell mentions at least four of the club leaders (teachers?) and none of them correlate with the club leaders that Rush had. They are as follows:
- Public Library Younger Boys research Club – William Hinkert
- Kelsey Street Athletic Association – Harry Hontin
- Fellowship of Part-time Ushers – Franklin Block
- Fraternity of Football Fanatics – Elton Braddum
- The family comes up with four made-up names of clubs:
- Sewage Disposal Workers Semi-Classical Silver Cornet Band
- Chicago-Naulton Luxury Club
- Wednesday Afternoon Doll Baby Group
- Young People’s Singing Society
- When the telephone rings, Russell thinks “It might be the guy who calls for Fat (Jackson.”) He must be calling a lot in the missing episodes.
- Vic uses the nicknames of “Ashtray” and “Leroy” on Russell.
- Raymond Surrells seems to be (so far) Russell’s best friend.
–Another great post by Jimbo. As found at: The Crazy World of Vic and Sade.