The Spotlight Revue, featuring the Mills Brothers and the usual cast.
- Spike leads off with, I’m Just Wild About Harry.
- Spike introduces the Park Avenue Hillbilly, Dorothy Shea. They try to figure out who the Walking Man is. Spike jokes about his band members, and his new invention, Movie Star Bubble Gum.
- Dorothy sings her hit, Feuding Fussing and Fighting.
- Spike and the City Slickers prove their range from the tender to the wild as they sing, I Pray My Dreams Come True.
- Dorothy and Spike introduce the Mills Brothers. They talk with Spike, and pull a gag borrowed from the Sportsmen on the Jack Benny show. They sing in their famous acapella style, Across the Alley from the Alamo.
- Mike Wallace serves up the commercial, followed by a swinging interlude by Spike.
- Dorothy is back in the spotlight with her song, Nothing to Remember So Far.
- Doodles Weaver, as Professor Feetlebaum attempts the opus, Peg of My Heart. How does he manage to squeeze in a horse race into his songs? Amazing.
- Medley time. The Mills Brothers sing, Paper Doll. Dorothy sings, Dance with a Dolly. Spike plays, You Beautiful Doll.