Vic and Russel are stranded outside on a chilly night, as Sade entertains her thimble club Ladies indoors. They make small talk about the ladies indoors and imitate them. Uncle Fletcher joins them to talk about their woman troubles.
One by one, various ladies come to the window, and the guys feel obligated to say hi, and greet them. The guys talk about the predictable behavior of the ladies as they get ready to filter out of the house, and go home.
- This episode provides the names of several women who are in the Thimble Club that up to now, we never knew were members. Here’s a list of “new” Thimble Club members:
Mis’ Morris, Mis’ Donahue, Mis’ Johnson, Mis’ Craig, Mis’ O’Donnell, Mis’ Chlorine, Mis’ Garrison and Mis’ Kester. By my count there are 22 members with one other possible member mentioned.
For a complete list of the women in the Thimble Club, be sure to check the Thimble Club page.
- Several women’s name make their surviving episode debuts in this episode:
Mis’ Morris, Mis’ Craig, Mis’ O’Donnell, Mis’ Chlorine and Mis’ Garrison.
- Vic used the following nicknames for Russell in this episode: Dorothy, Dr. Sleech and Mister Woosh.
- Uncle Fletcher is short on ridiculous stories in this episode, although he does mention the fact that Mis’ Cryder and Mis’ Johnson both have named their olderst sons, “William” and that Roy Dejectedly was confused as to where Des Moines, Iowa was.
- Russell’s friend, Oyster Cracker, has a cousin named “Lomabard.”
- Added the Johnson house to the map; it was missed from an earlier episode.
–Trivia provided by Jimbo, as found at The Crazy World of Vic and Sade. Visit now and check out the map, and other fun trivia about the show.