Hlosted by everybody’s favorite oversized jive talking personality. Ernie Whitman.
- Billy Ebstien, Opus X.
- Hoosier Hotshots, Sentimental Gentleman from Georgia.
- Coleman Hawkins, Here Comes the Stuff.
- Eddie Green talks to Eddie about his mother inlaw, and being in the doghouse.
- Ernie and Eddie sing One Meatball.
- Coleman Hawkins, a jazzy tune with adlibed riffs.
- Hoosier Hotshots, the Berries and the Nuts.
- Billy Ebstien, Loved Me or Leave Me.
Note: Jubille featured top notch acts in the world of jazz. The stars were mostly from black musicians a nd comedians, but as with todaywhate acts such as the Hoosier Hotshots also made appearances. The Hotshots were an early novelty group who featured tin whistles and washboards. Their style was a fore runner to groups like Spike Jones and others who would follow through the decades.