A classic tale that everybody is probably familiar with. Done in many styles, ttold, and re-told through the decades. This episode from an undated time was probably from the 1940’s.
Scrooge proves to be an old, miserly skinflint. Warned by the ghost of his deceased, former partner of visits through the night, Scrooge goes on a personal journey of transformation.
He is reminded of his past, and what he lost in pursuit of his career. He is shown the happiness of those in his present, happy though they don’t conform to his idea of wealth and success.
Finally, he is shown his future. Will the warning serve to truly change Scrooge for the better? Second chances at change are always at hand in the present for all who decide a better direction is needed.
- The old Retrobots give our old site and email. Visit at your own risk, but emails will not be monitored.
- Ethyl Merman – Silver Bells
- A Dramatized fragment of Handel’s Messiah.
- Voices_of_Christmas_Past_1898_to_1922 22_Noel_64kb
- Keith introduces the show, commenting on the old presentations, but turning on alittle reflection of the year, and reminds listeners of the various channels on the site.