They’re all in their places with bright shining faces, and this is the way Hank Williams and his crew deliver the classic country tunes.
- Hank sings, I Just Don’t Like This Kind of Living.
- Audry sings, You Don’t Have to Be a Baby to Cry.
- It’s hymn time and Hank sings, Jesus Remembered Me.
Note: To open this installment from the Retro Radio Vault, Keith shares a quick intro to the various entertainers heard in today’s show. Later, the Retrobots take over, but remember the contct information given is out of date.
Announcer: Louie Buck. Host: Red Foley.
- Rolly Polly (Red Foley)
- Wait til the Sun Shines Nellie. (Wally Fowler’s (Oakridge Quartet)
- Meeting in the Air. (Roy Acuff)
- Brother names himself. (Minnie Pearl)
- I Love to Tell the Story. (Red Foley)
- Unclouded Day. (Roy Acuff)
- Great Speckled Bird. (Roy Acuff)
- I’m Coming Home. (Grandpa Jones)
- Romance scene in the picture show. (Rod Brassfield)
- Ain’t Gonna Study War No More. (Wally Fowler’s (Oakridge Quartet)
- Please Come Back to Me. (Red Foley)
And in trademark form, the show goes out in a blaze of hot fiddle playing, and square dance calls with… Cripple Creek.
- Rose Maddox with the Maddox Brothers – Bring it on down to my house honey