- Muriel Smith – Hark the Herald Angels Sing.
- Dr Tobias delivers a message on racial equality.
- What will the post war world hold for negro people regarding lynching, and segregation? Only the hope of , insisting on return to principles of the founding fathers of equality. .
- Joy to the World.
- Dr Granger speaks on Artificial barriers raised against people. Equality of opportunity, and a call to end racial discrimination. Labor unions are touted as equalizing the workforce.
- Muriel Smith and the Presbyterian Boys Choir sing a medley:
- It Came Upon a Midnight Clear.
- Sweet Little Jesus.
- Roy Wilkins, Acting Secretary of the NAACP, Speaks on equality in the Armed Forces.
- Roy Otley, War Correspondent, and creator of these New World Coming radio shows is next. He speaks on the progress of the war in Europe, and the coming defeat of fascism.
- The choir sings, Silent Night
Note: For those who may be easily offended at my show notes, and the use of such words as “Negro” rather than the current politically corrrectt terms, I simply repeat the language that the people of color use in the show.. There is nothing wrong with such terms, and were perfectly honorable during the time of this recording, and for decades. It’s historical, it’s a fact of the times, and part of the roots of our nation.
PS: It’s regrettable that the desire for racial equality the speakers in the show looked forward to, and could very well have happened with the catalyst that World War 2 held to bring the nation together, didn’t materialize. Though some radio shows tried to bridge the gap of racial and ethnic inequality, they didn’t seem to be enough to touch the hearts of the common American.. It would take 20 years for the babies born at this time to become young adults to spark that change.