Announced by Ken Carpenter, and Ann Rutheford acts as host to call on the performers.
- The King Sisters who sing, Out of the Blue.
- Bob Hope puts his wolf skills to use as he teasesAnn, and jokes about celebrities behind their backs.
- Jerry Kolonna phones in for a few crazy bank robbing moments.
- Choo Choo Martinez, a Brazillian singing baritone performs a song from South of the Equator.
- Gloria Dehaven joins Ann for some girl talk. How does Bob stack up against the heartthrobs of the day?
- Gloria sings, Where or When.
- Tough guy Alan Ladd goes toe to toe with Bob. Who will turn out to be more vivacious and cuddley? Huh? Just listen, it’ll make sense.
- In a role switched drama, the guys take the girl parts, and the gals play the menfolk.
PS: It really is funny when a reversed sex role is done. The absurdity works because it’s unnatural. When a society begins to believe a sex role reversal is normal, the whole thing is just creepy.