Vic arrives home from work in a grumpy mood. It all seems to be a show, as his greetings soon take on a more upbeat, and characteristic manner for him. What is his big secret that he is building up to sharing? Sade is a little impatient with the jovial humor, and shares about her friend, and her husbands attempts at trying to be funny all the time. It’s nearly meal time, Russel is home, and the secret is about to come out.
Is there some kind of joke on Sade that is about to be sprung? It involves Vic’s friend Hank Gutstop. Can this be so good afterall? Will Sade be impressed with the bum of a friend? Has Hank finally made good? Listen in and catch the elaborate events for yourself.
- Sade says that Hank had come over to the house (in a missing episode?) dressed in a duck-billed cap and checkered vest (like Sherlock Holmes.)
- Russell infers that he enjoys macaroni and cheese.
- Sade used the word, ‘spondulicks’ once again – that’s the 4th time in the surviving episodes.
- For a time prior to this episode, Hank was living at the Bright Kentucky Hotel.
- The other people invited to the dinner party: B.B. Baugh, Stacey Yopp, Y.I.I.Y. Skeeber, Rishigan Fishigan and the previously unknown Pelter Unbleeb, who is the janitor of the Bright Kentucky Hotel.
–Trivia provided by Jimbo, as found at: the Crazy World of Vic and Sade. While you’re there, check out the database of characters, and the other areas of the site.