Through music and drama, Captain Glenn Miller and Sgt Ray McKinley tell the story of Johnny, the kid next door.
- The band kicks off with a tune, I Hear You Screaming.
- As a medley, Glenn Miller presents:
- Something old: In the Gloaming.
- Something new: For the First Time. (Vocals, Johnny Desmond)
- Stomping at the Savoy.
- Something more than blue: Deep Purple.
- Join Johnny, the boy next door, as his bomber crewis put to the test, and their training is pushed to the limits. The ordeal is tough for the ground crew as they wait for word. In the bomber, all systems are monitored as they drone toward the target. Twenty planes left, but will they all return?
- The band is back with , Santa Fe Trail. (Vocals, Johnny Desmond)
- A pitch is made to recruit women into the Air WAC’s
- Oh What a Beautiful Morning. (Vocal, Jerry Gray, the Crewchiefs)
- A few bars of Silent Night is an introduction for , I’ll Be Home for Christmas in Spirit.
- The band perform Glenn’s arrangement of, Jazzy Jingle Bells (Vocals, Johnny Desmond, the Crewchiefs)
- I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas.
- American Patrol.