Russel enjoys a treat as he greets Vic on his way home. Vic has a prank to pull on Sade and ropes in Russel to help out. Usually Sade brings home picture albums of her friends to show to the guys. A thing that bores them to death. Today, Vic has brought home random pictures that he plans to make up names and events, and force Sade to sit through the boring roduction.
Will Sade fall for the prank? Will Vic manage to make the presentation as dull as possible? Russel helps Vic to keep from getting overly ridiculous with the made up names. Still, Sade manages to turn the tables on their fun.
- Vic uses several nicknames for Russell in this episode: “Stone Bruise, Old Two Car Garage”, “Pick Handle”, “Button Hook”, “Bull Frog” and “Herman.”
- Mis’ Harris has a son whose little boy almost drowned in Rose Willow Creek.
- William Larrs was mentioned for the first time. He keeps music in a stachel and has a dog named, “Strike” that can sit up.
- Mr. and Mis’ Willard were mentioned for the first time as living on Oak Street. The map has been updated to reflect this.
- Ida Storker (first time mentioned) – spends two weeks every Summer visiting Mis’ Kilgore (first time mentioned) – Mis’ Kilgore is said to live next door to the Stembottoms. We know they do not live right next door; we’ll assume they live a couple of houses away and I have changed the map to reflect this.
- Mr. Helfnan (first time mentioned) – Fred and Ruthie know him. He can do tricks with a lighted cigar.
- Mis’ Groovel or Mis’ Stoogle (first time mentioned) – Sade can’t remember the name exactly.
- Myrtle Strickle (first time mentioned) – Works at Yamilton’s and often would put bargains off to the side for Sade.
- Laticia Wigg (first time mentioned) – Mentioned.
— Trivia is courtesy of Jimbo, as found at The Crazy World of Vic and Sade. Visit today to check on updates to the map, character database, photos, and more tidbits about Vic and Sade than you ever knew existed. It’s enough to make you scream like a panther, and want to throw your shoes over the Peoples Bank building.