Reach for your favorite paper, and your favorite section.
- Between acts the musical cues play. The stage manager worries over his star act.
- Bugs Baer’s character Whattaman has been dealing with a rival to the boxing ring. Just how tough is Toots Jackson?
- Will Rogersrecent article dealt with horses and wide open spaces. A short humorous drama demonstrates the step away from the Hollywood scene to the glimpse of modern cowboy life.
- OO Macintyre shares, with Billy Murray reading, what he thinks is wrong with radio sound affects, radio personalities, and other tidbits of behind the scenes personalities.
- Milt Gross has a character, Joe Runt. The soft spoken man is faced with ordering at a restaurant, and worried over his wasteline.