Written by the leading wit and thought provokers, as found in the Sunday papers. Todays features include.
- A courtroom scene addresses a matter of a girl in short skirts.
- OO Macintyre shares some of the problems of a man of 40, and habits of certain of those in that crowd.
- Damon Runyon has a new mystery tale that gets presented. A pampered pooch solves the crime.
- Arthur Bugs Baer has invented a heroic character called, Whattaman, and we hear the latest of his exploits on the athletic fields.
- Will Rogers salutes the 20 years thus far, of Hal Roach and his comedy films.