Hosted by Ilsa Weinberg, and broadcast from studios in the UK. Spoken mostly in German, Glenn Miller plays bootleg swing music that Hitler had banned to be played by German radio stations. The attempt at bringing American liberty through music would prove to be short-lived, since in just a month, Glenn Miller would become a casualty of war when his plane flew into the night, never to be heard from again.
- In the Mood.
- Tuxedo Junction.
- Now I Know, vocal by Johnny Desmond.
- String of Pearls.
- Poinsienna. Vocals buy Johnny Desmond and the Crewchiefs.
- Long Ago and Far Away. Vocal in German, by Johnny Desmond.
- Is You Is, or Is You Ain’t My Baby. Vocals by Ray McKinnley.
- Great Day.
- Moonlight Serenade wraps up the show, which has been the theme song for Glenn Miller for the years preceding his military service.