- After an introduction by Ernie Whitman, Count Basie gets busy with his classic, the Basie Boogie.
- Ann Moore sings, What Can I Say Dear After I Say I’m Sorry.
- Ernie presents another of his historical plays. Eddie Green helps out with this one about Napoleon and Josephine. Hattie McDaniel pitches in some attitude to mix things up with Eddie’s dead pan delivery, and Ernie’s narration. Will romance be rekindled when the brave Napoleon comes home to the waiting arms of his sweet Josephine? Jokes about money, and military service flavor the comedy routine.
- Count Basie is back with the hit, Gotta Be This or That.
- The King Sisters cut up with Ernie, then sing, Cal Me Darling.
- The King Sisters follow up with, For You.
- Ernie calls on Count Basie one last time for, Andy’s Blues.