The Spotlight Revue welcomes as it’s guest, Vic Damone, and featuring Spike Jones, the City Slickers, and the Park Avenue Hillbilly Dorothy Shea.
- Spike opens with, Shuffle Off to Buffalo.
- Dorothy talks with Spike about the show being broadcast from Buffalo today. Spike shows off his new dog, then
- Dorothy sings, The Sample Song.
- Spike has a little trouble with his dog, but along with the City Slickers, they all perform an operetic number. What a mix of opera sopranos, gunshots, cowbells, and plumbing fixtures. A feat that only Spike could pull off.
- Dorothy and Spike are back to introduce Vic Damon, and he shares a little about how he got started. Spike offers to hook up Vic with a gal, as if he needs the help.
- Vic sings, Love is Just Around the Corner.
- After the mid show commercial, Spike plays it straight with a swinging number to transition back into the show.
- Dorothy sings, This Can’t Be Love.
- Doodles Weaver, as Professor Feetlebaum is in fine voice as he attempts the classic, How Soon. Oh the lyrics, oh the jokes, oh the… horse race?
- Medley time. Vic sings, It’s Spring Again, I Love You. Dorothy sings, I Love You, Sweetheart of All My Dreams. Spike wraps up with a musical expression of love that is truly worthy of his tallents. Hey, I think I detect a theme in the show’s medley. You would think this show aired the day before Valentines Day or something.