It’s time for another Spotlight Review, featuring Spike Jones, the City Slickers, and the Park Avenue Hillbilly, Dorothy Shea.
- Spike Jones starts off by playing, Hindustan.
- Dorothy talks with Spike about hardwork, tact, and the various female musicians they have known. It’s just the right transition for…
- Dorothy to sing, Flat River Missouri.
- Spike is joined by his City Slickers to joke around and sing, There’s No Business Like Show Business.
- John Laurenze arrives, and after a few comments with Spike and Dorothy, he sings, All Dressed Up With a Broken Heart.
- After the commercial, Dorothy sings, Do You Know How Lucky You Are.
- Next up is Doodles Weaver as Professor Feetlebaum as he attempts the classic, O Suszana.
- Medley time. John Lorenze sings, Sierra Madre. Dorothy sings with John, Don’t Fence Me In. Spike wraps up with, San Antonio Rose.