A classic entertainer, with a classic playlist of tunes. It’s all intermingled with jokes, and ends up qwith the special guest.
- Is It True What they Say About Dixie.
- Oscar Levant jokes with Al about music, and gambling before playing a piano piece by Chikofsky. ,
- After the commercial, Al begs Oscar to forgive him and pay attention to him.
- Al sings, Poor Butterfly.
- After teasing between Al and Oscar, Al sings, All Alone.
- Al sings, Red Red Canary. OK, he’s just joking, it’s really, Red Red Robin.
- Judy Garland enters to joke with Oscar and Al about Al’s age, then pitch her latest film.
- Judy sings, Johnny One Note.
- Jokes turn to Al’s dancing ability, and he pitches his latest picture. Al compares baby pictures of their respectived kids with Judy.
- Al and Judy sing, Pretty Baby.
The retrobots present a few short comedy bits