It’s time for another Spotlight Review, starring Spike Jones, Dorothy Shea, Doodles Weaver, and featuring Francis Craig.
- Spike and the City Slickers play, Pans.
- After a few words with Spike, Dorothy Shea sings, It’s the Little Things that Count.
- Spike tells Mike Wallace why he plays the music that he does.
- With vocalizations by Dick Morgan and George Rock, Spike and the City Slickers play, By the Sea.
- Francis Craig talks to Spike and Dorothy about being a three in one man, referring to his many qualifications and jobs in the music industry.
- Francis Craig plays piano and sings, Near You.
- Dorothy sings, How Lucky You Are.
- Doodles Weaver is Professor Feetlebaum as he presents his wacky version of, Man on the Flying Trapeze.
- Medley time. Craig plays, I Beg Your Pardon, Dorothy sings, Pardon My Southern Accent. Spike wraps up with, Who’s Sorry Now.