- Francis sings, Long Ago and Far Away.
- After dedicating it to the troops she entertained on USO tours, she follows it with, I’ll Walk Alone.
- Tony Romano sings, and later joined by Francis, You’re the One I Love.
- Francis sings, Tangerine.
- Tony, and Francis, accompanied by Spike sing a medley that includes: Blue Skies, and How Deep is the Ocean.
- Tony sings, When Shadows Fall.
- Francis sings the big hit from 1942, Embraceable You.
- Francis, Tony, and Spike do a medley from Oklahoma that includes: What a Beautiful Morning, and People Will Say We’re in Love.
- Francis sings, You Say You’re Feeling Blue.
- Francis plugs a movie that has been produced in honor of the recently fallen war corespondant, Ernie Pyle. The film is called, GI Joe, and Tony sings a song from that film.
- Francis sings, The Man I Love.
PS: The Summer Shows, if you haven’t noticed are full of straight songs. No guest stars, or comedy routines. Shortly, Francis Langford will leave the show, and Spike will pick up another female singer. As much as I enjoy the voice of Francis, I think that sometimes she tends to hog the show, and upstages the others. It might also be due to the fact that after the musician strike of a few years earlier, Spike Jones may have still been on the outs with the muscians union, and rebuilding his reputation and confidence with them.