A Retro Musical Extravaganza. Presented entirely by the Retrobots, with a little help. A full hour of various collected love songs from the era of old time radio. The original play list was so long, it could have easily filled a second hour. Instead, the audio quality has been boosted a little so this will be a larger file. I hope you enjoy. Please make comments, and let me know what you think about seeing more, or fewer of these kinds of shows.
1. When Pa Was Courting Ma. Tex Beneky, Glenn Milller. 1938.
2. Almost Like Being in Love. Mildred Bailey.
3. I Can’t Get Started With You. Skinny Ennis, Hal Kemp.
4. Why Doesn’t Somebody Tell Me These Things. Marian Hutton, Glenn Miller. 1938.
5. Blues in the Night. Johnny Mercer, Ella May Morris, Pied Pipers. 1944.
6. Is You Is or Is You Ain’t My Baby. Ozzie Nelson.
7. Rainy Day. Leah Raye, Phil Harris. 1933.
8. From the Top of Your Head. Hal Kemp.
9. I Must Have That Man. Ben Selven. 1928.
10. Extraordinary Gal. Phil Harris. 1933.
11. The Lady’s In Love With You. Tex Beneky, Glenn Miller. 1939.
12. At Your Beck and Call. Mildred Bailey.
13. All of Me. Paul Whiteman.
14. You Always Keep Me in Hot Water. Caroline Cotton, Bob Wills.
15. You’re Driving Me Crazy. Ben Selven. 1930.
16. What Have You Got That Gets Me. Marian Hutton, Glenn Miller. 1938.
17. You’re So Darn Charming. Bob Allen, Hal Kemp.
18. I’m Thinking Tonight of My Blue Eyes. Tex Ann.
19. Let’s Put Out the Light and Go to Bed. Paul Whiteman.
Don’t forget to register, then leave me a comment about this special presentation. Better yet, when you register, just leave your remark on a new forum topic.